When it comes to building a website, one of the most reliable options is using the best Website Builder in Singapore along with the best domain hosting. It will help you to create a website easily and efficiently.
However, you may too have heard the concept of a White Label that allows the sale of a product or a service that is created by one producer/company and will be resold by different companies as if they made it themselves.
So, combining the White Label with the Website Builder in Singapore will create the term White Label Website Builder.
Now, what is the White Label Website Builder, and how can you use it? To know this, keep reading this article.
What is a White Label Website Builder?
A White Label Website Builder is the same as the Website Builder that allows masking the underlying web building solution and customising the UI with your branding. It is ideal for web design agencies or professional designers wanting to sell websites under their brand.
- Clients see your logo in the content management system, enhancing your professional image and competence and allowing for a unique and excellent service experience.
- White-label solutions elevate the web design business by displaying your logo in the software environment.
- It provides full control over your brand through White Labeling and contributes to a more professional image and perceived success.
- It prevents potential issues where clients demand a switch to a different Website Builder, saving time and resources.
Features of White Label Site Builder
- Brand Customisation: White-label Website Builders allow customisation under your brand.
- Multiple Revenue Streams: Earn commissions from hosting, domain registration, administration, and security.
- Control Over Pricing: Set commission rates to establish competitive pricing and attract desired clients.
How to Use White Label Site Builder?
- To get started, you can subscribe to any of the reliable Website Builder platforms and get access to a wide range of tools and features to create a website.
- Once you’re on the platform, you can easily customise it with your company’s branding to maintain an identity throughout your website.
- Then, make a selection of design templates according to the type of website you are going to create.
- Then, edit your website content and look with the simple drag-and-drop editor without any prior technical knowledge.
- Customise the text and images according to your preferences and, if required, integrate third-party tools such as e-commerce and social media platforms.
- If required, opt for domain registration and hosting services offered by the platform
- Before publishing your website, take advantage of our preview and testing feature and ensure that everything looks and works properly before it goes live.
- When you’re done with this, hit the button! It will make your website live.
- Now, enhance the visibility of your site using the SEO tools available.
- Efficiently manage multiple client accounts, usage tracking, and billing. Managing client accounts all in one place.
White-label Website Builders are an excellent thing to consider, especially if you are working as a freelance web designer or digital agency. It will help you to not only build websites for clients but also grow their brands.
This branding will give you the opportunity to provide a better customer experience, which will help you earn higher revenue in both the short and long run. So, choose the Website Builder platform and start your online success journey.