Screenshots for Registry Backup
Registry Backup is a cost-free utility that makes it possible for you to backup and restore your Windows Registry applying Shadow Quantity Products and services. This method will backup all Registry configurations which includes people for every single person profile in Home windows. In the potential, if your Registry becomes corrupt or broken, you can easily choose a previously established Registry backup and restore it.
Registry Backup works by using a graphical interface that allows you to speedily choose the Registry sections that you would like to backup. These backups will then be stored in the C:RegBackup folder by default. Using the plan, you can then look through the a variety of backups that you have produced and restore a specific backup as essential. One more beneficial aspect of Registry Backup is the skill to make automatic backups of your Home windows Registry via the Windows Process Scheduler.
This application consists of the adhere to options:
- A person click on backup and restore.
- Can restore from Windows Protected Method.
- Can restore from the Windows Recovery Console
- Moveable edition can be ran from a thumb travel and continue to keep backups of a number of systems.
- Automated cleanup of older backups.
- Set and handle scheduling possibilities.
- Can backup & restore all consumer profiles on the process, not just the ones that are at the moment loaded.
- Command which registry files are backed up or restored.
- In-depth logs are saved with every backup.
- Several simple restore choices.
- Online video clips demonstrating how to use the system and how to use the distinct restore choices.
Tweaking.com – Registry Backup 4.0 Change Log.
Current controls, bug fixes and code modifications.